Either you are a blogger or a business owner, having a website is important. Today is the internet world. To create a website you need a domain name. In this article, I am writing about how you can buy a domain name from GoDaddy. I have also purchased multiple domains from GoDaddy.
Steps to Buy a Domain Name from GoDaddy
The process to buy a domain is very easy. You can buy a domain name from GoDaddy in the following steps:
- First of all open GoDaddy. However, if you are not from India, you can change country name from the godaddy website.
- Search your domain name by typing domain name in the search bar. After searching, there may be result as Available or Taken. It will show your searched domain name along with some other suggestion also.
- If your domain name is available, Add to Cart your domain.
- After this a popup window will appear at the right side.
- Select your teneure from the popup window. You can select tenure of 1 Year, 2 years, 3 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years. There might be some Add On is already added. If you don’t want any add on you can remove it.
- Click on Continue to Cart.
- Now you need to create an account on godaddy. If you aleardy have an account on godaddy, you just login it. Or just create a new account by adding email address and user name.
- Fill your billing information and cross check all the deatils.
- Fill payment details and do the payment.
- And after completing the process, it is done. Now you can login and manage your domain name.
If you want to add a domain privacy option, you can buy this option also. You can buy multiple domains. Whenever you buy a domain name from Godaddy, you should read the terms and conditions of it also.
You can read more articles also: