Whether you are a blogger or a business owner, having a website is important. Today is the internet world. To create a website you need a domain name. In this article, I am writing about how you can buy a domain name from GoDaddy. I have also purchased multiple domains from GoDaddy.
Steps to Buy a Domain Name from GoDaddy
The process to buy a domain is very easy. You can buy a domain name from GoDaddy in the following steps:
- First of all open GoDaddy. However, if you are not from India, you can change the country name on the GoDaddy website.
- Search your domain name by typing a domain name in the search bar. After searching, there may be results as Available or Taken. It will show your searched domain name along with some other suggestions also.
- If your domain name is available, Add to Cart your domain.
- After this, a popup window will appear on the right side.
- Select your tenure from the popup window. You can select tenure of 1 Year, 2 years, 3 Years, 5 Years, and 10 Years. There might be some Add On is already added. If you don’t want any ads on you can remove them.
- Click on Continue to Cart.
- Now you need to create an account on GoDaddy. If you already have an account on GoDaddy, you just log in to it. Or just create a new account by adding an email address and user name.
- Fill in your billing information and cross-check all the details.
- Fill in the payment details and do the payment.
- And after completing the process, it is done. Now you can log in and manage your domain name.
If you want to add a domain privacy option, you can buy this option also. You can buy multiple domains. Whenever you buy a domain name from Godaddy, you should read the terms and conditions of it also.
You can read more articles also: